Treated Baserail (Includes Fillet)
- Carefully kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting or twisting
- Pressure treated for longer life
- We recommend leaving your new decking for a period of 3-6 months prior to adding decorative treatments in order for it to fully acclimatize and settle, please refer to specific guidance from the paint manufacture
- Don’t just use preserver on cut ends, use it in drill holes to prolong the deck’s life, too
- It’s important that you maintain care of your deck & follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure it has a long life
- Maintenance: Always keep clean and recoat all sides with a deck seal, deck oil or deck stain to help prevent splitting, warping and rot
- Timber expands and contracts in different weather conditions, some dimensional variation should be expected.
- Use the ‘quote’ button to compile a list of requirements for us, or contact us with your requirements and we will arrange a quote over the phone. We can prepare your timber and arrange for a delivery service, or you may collect from our site in Coventry.