This pine quadrant is used to conceal flooring expansion gaps and to cover spaces between internal corners. Ideal for hiding gaps between wooden flooring and skirting boards and walls to worktop joints.
- A simple, smooth and curved finish which can enhance the decor of any home
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Due to their versatility, Quadrants go well with virtually any DIY project especially when paired with other timber products which are the same
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
- Use the ‘quote’ button to compile a list of requirements for us, or contact us with your requirements and we will arrange a quote over the phone.
- We can prepare your timber and arrange for a delivery service, or you may collect from our site in Coventry.