Pineboard can be used for a range of joinery projects including shelving, furniture or general DIY jobs, boards can be easily fixed using adhesive, pins, screws or nails, once sanded, they can easily be painted, waxed or varnished
- Pineboards have a simple, smooth and unfinished design ready to be cut or sanded for a variety of DIY projects
- Easy to fit with adhesive, pins, screws or nails
- Pineboards come in Pine only
- Pineboards are a versatile DIY product which can go well with a wide range of projects
- All of our products are made to the highest quality under strict quality guidelines
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with, due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, Pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
- Use the ‘quote’ button to compile a list of requirements for us, or contact us with your requirements and we will arrange a quote over the phone.
- We can prepare your timber and arrange for a delivery service, or you may collect from our site in Coventry.