Oakio Composite Deck Board
Oakio Iniwood outdoor WPC decking is made of a tough composite that can withstand harsh weather and daily use. For added protection, the underfoot surface is more sturdy. Iniwood decking is made up of 35 percent plastic resin, 55 percent oak wood fibre, and ten percent additive.
UV inhibitors in Iniwood decking add colour retention while reducing fading. Iniwood decking practically removes problems associated with board expansion and contraction due to its excellent moisture and thermal resistance.
To build your customised WPC wood decking and create your ultimate outdoor room, choose from a wide range of colour options and profiles for this hard-wearing WPC outdoor decking. You can now enjoy all of the benefits of finished hardwood without the drawbacks and maintenance of wood decking.
- There’s no need to seal, polish, or paint it.
- Clean of splinters and crack-resistant
- Weather-resistant and fade-resistant, outperforming wood alternatives.
- There are no problems with warping, and there is no need to maintain or replace it.
- Residential warranty of 15 years
- Use the ‘quote’ button to compile a list of requirements for us, or contact us with your requirements and we will arrange a quote over the phone. We can prepare your timber and arrange for a delivery service, or you may collect from our site in Coventry.