A door drip is an excellent solution to bridge the gap between the lipping of a door and a threshold. The door drip has specially designed grooves and holes to protect against water damage.
- The door drip has a curved, rounded profile which adds decoration as well as functionality
- Oak can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Door drips care available in pine, oak and hardwood
- Door drips go well with doors of a similar or exact timber and finish for a consistent look
- All of our mouldings are made to exact measures under strict quality guidelines
- Oak is a premium quality hardwood which is becoming increasingly popular thanks to its strength, ease of maintenance and overall appearance. All our oak products are responsibly sourced.
- Oak can be finished off in a variety of ways to bring out the natural grain in the wood – try wax, varnish or lacquer to complete the look