Scotia is ideal for disguising rough joins and gaps. Suitable for use on internal corners. Gently curved, concave design. A perfect finishing touch for wooden flooring projects.
- A simple curved profile with a squared corner for a subtle addition to the decor or end use
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Scotias are avilable in oak, pine, hardwood and light hardwood
- Scotias are a versatile and multipurpose moulding which can go well with a variet of different DIY projects
- Our Scotias are made to exact measurements under strict quality control
- Red Hardwood is made of maranti and has a distinctly darker finish to other timbers. A timber which is strong and easy to work with, Red Hardwood is a popular choice for a variety of DIY projects
- Red Hardwood can be finished using stain or varnish depending on the end users required finish