This Pine 2.4 meter baserail will add style and functionality to any staircase and provides the support for the spindles, comes with a groove for 32mm spindles. This is an unfinished product and includes a fillet.
- The Pine baserail has both a contemporary and tradition and can enhance any staircase
- Easy to install for a competent DIYer using adhesive and screws
- Benchmark baserails are available in a variety of timbers including Pine, White Primed, Hemlock and Oak
- Baserails go well with spindles and handrails from the same range and size
- Engineered for core stability. Our baserails are made to the highest standards and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, Pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish, paint or a lacquer